Thursday, April 30, 2009

This Blog

Hey there, teammates. Just a note about this blog. If you have a piece of information that you really feel would be beneficial to post on the blog, please email it to Don or me at our church emails, and one of us would be able to post it. Otherwise, you can always comment underneath each post and respond back to one another in the comment section. Be sure you create a google account and sign in each time BEFORE you comment. (I have written lengthy comments before and then realized I hadn't signed in...when I went to sign in, it then lost what I had written). I'm somewhat new to the blogworld over the past year, so I thought this information might be helpful to other neo-bloggers.

We're hoping this blog can be a bulletin board for information, inspiration, and encouragement regarding our marathon training.

See many of you Saturday!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment