Monday, August 17, 2009

Aug. 29 half-marathon

I'm just sending my entry in for the "Friends of Beeds Lake" half-marathon in Hampton, IA, on Aug. 29. We're scheduled to do 12 miles that day, so I figured this would be a good Saturday to do another half-marathon and support two of our teammates who live in Hampton.

If you're interested, get a form from Don or go to www.friendsofbeedslake.hamptoniowa.org . If you're planning to participate and want to ride together, let me know.

(I think there's also a Park to Park half-marathon Sept. 12 in Cedar Falls)

2 comments:

  1. Go Laura!! That sounded like a really neat and fun one to run... I can't make it work though time wise :( I will be doing Park to Park though and hope to see some team members there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah :) I talked my brother into running the Beeds Lake with me so we will see you there. I wil be spending the night at my in-laws since they live about 20 minutes from Hampton.

    -Kathrine Krukow

    ReplyDelete