Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This week's Scripture/Commentary

Biblical Training: Forget what is behind and do your best to reach what is ahead.

Philippians 3: 10-14 All I want is to know Christ and to experience the power of his resurrection, to share in his sufferings and become like him in his death, in the hope that I myself will be raised from death to life. I do not claim that I have already succeeded or have already become perfect. I keep striving to win the prize for which Christ Jesus has already won me to himself. Of course, my friends, I really do not think that I have already won it; the one thing I do, however, is to forget what is behind me and do my best to reach what is ahead. So I run straight toward the goal in order to win the prize, which is God's call through Christ Jesus to the life above.

Commentary: Finish well.

No comments:

Post a Comment