Monday, May 18, 2009

Wednesday morning group runs

To provide motivation and encouragement, Karla Chestnut and Laurie Williams are considering gathering any interested runners for Wednesday morning group runs starting on Wednesday, May 27, at 7 a.m. Mid-week morning runs for those available and interested will help build community and provide encouragement as the runs get a little longer. Even if people are paced differently, it would be great to start together as a group and finish with people cheering others on. If you are interested, please comment here. Thoughts are that the runs could start from Karla's home (near the CF Rec Center. Karla has mapped out some routes) or from church. If you are interested, please comment below!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I am totally interested... however, I'm afraid I may need to start by 6:30-6:45 to be back in time to let Dave leave for work. Keep me posted what you decide. I'd love to join you all if I can make it work with our morning routine :) Thanks ladies for organizing this!!! Jess

    PS either place to start from is fine with me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might also work for me if we could go earlier. I like 6:00 or 6:30!

    I'm hoping I'm on the mend. Rode the bike hard these past few days and am still icing and heating/massaging. I'm praying for a healed up tendon/lower calf so that I can rejoin the group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura and Jess -- I could do an earlier time as well. 6:30 would be a great time for me. (And by great, I mean painfully early -- but it would be better schedule-wise for our family as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go at 6:30 this Wed morning (27th) from Church if anyone wants to join. (It seemed that an earlier time worked better for some.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to do these Wed. a.m. runs, but I cannot until June 10. Keep me posted on when and where, though! Early is better (though my body may not feel that way at first!):)

    ReplyDelete