Thursday, May 14, 2009

What do you want to hear about?

I would like to hear from you any particular topics or questions that you would like to have covered at the training group on Saturday mornings. Typically we have been sharing information for around 7 to 10 minutes before we start our runs. Some of the questions that I have on my list for the next couple weeks are:

Can what you do with your upper body while your running help or hurt you?
Is there an optimal stride length, heel lift or general running form that is most efficient?
What is the most effective way to prevent chafing?
Hydration, how much, how often, water, or sport drink?
As the run gets longer how important is what I eat the night before and the morning of the run?
How do I treat/prevent/run with blisters?

Don't be afraid to ask questions, little things that normally would not be a concern, can become a big concern when you have to live with it for 26.2 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment