Tuesday, July 21, 2009

group run tomorrow at 6 a.m.

If you want to run 7 miles in the morning with others, we meet at Shawn and Karla Chestnut's house, 114 E. 14th St. (1 block south of CF Rec Center) at 6 a.m. and run the loop in Pfeifer. Everyone's welcome!

As for Don's team update, the question you are to answer is the post below this one! To comment, you need to sign in at the top right of the computer. All you need is a username/password, and you'll be able to make a comment under the post by clicking on comments once you've signed in.

Thanks! You all are great. Hey, I had my first redwing blackbird attack this morning on my run. Swooped right in on my head from behind! You would have laughed had you seen me on out there in the middle of a gravel country road trying to fend off the flying devil. :0

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe one of those little guys finally went after you. I knew you should have been running with a cowbell to fend them off.

    ReplyDelete