Tuesday, September 22, 2009

t-shirt order request by Kallie

Hey everyone! Just a reminder to let me know if you want a shirt for the marathon! Please just email me (kalliet@uni.edu) your name, the sizes, and number that you would like, BY THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 24th. We are definetly going to do youth sizes because lots of people wrote down that they would like them. Also, I know XXL wasn't on the sheet but we are doing that, too. Just kind of forgot to write it down!

If you have already signed up, PLEASE STILL EMAIL ME what you would like. Many people wrote down 2 Youth, but I don't know what Youth size you would want. The sheet is kind of crazy and I want to make sure everyone gets one who wants one. I want to try to get a really close number so I can get the prices back to you ASAP. Hopefully by the weekend. He said it would only take a couple days to print, so that is not a problem.

Thank you so much!
Have a great week,
Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment