Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thursday run!

From Jess Hansen:

I know some of you may be thinking... or not thinking about running! From what I hear the best thing to do for those stiff and sore muscles is to get back out on the pavement and get right back at it! We are going to gather at 6am THIS Thursday at Orchard Hill Church. (back side/Elmridge St side) and run a short 2 -3 miles. We will share a few minutes before we start, pray, and get running! I hope to see some of you marathoners bright and early! :) Bring a friend or a spouse or your dog!
I hope you are getting your rest and eating well this week. It was amazing to do the marathon with you all... I can honestly say probably one of my top 10 life experiences. The whole thing... the training, relationships developed, God's lessons during it, and even the final mile. It was good, God is good. Hope to see you in your running shoes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment